Chef Todd Mohr is a Certified Culinary Educator, former Executive Chef, Cooking School owner, mentor and educator who has taken on a cooking cause that no one else in the food world will touch with 10 foot tongs,the fact that
RECIPES DON’T WORK!
Chef Todd is the creator of WebCookingClasses.com, and has taught thousands of people all over the world to
“Burn Your Recipes” and cook like a chef at home.
WebCookingClasses.com is a unique internet-based cooking video university. Students discover the empowerment of using basic cooking methods over written recipes to generate endless dinner ideas using the ingredients they desire.
Simply, it’s Lifestyle Improvement Through Food
Smart and curious people looking for new ideas to make their cooking better and easier,
not by following recipes, but through an understanding of how cooking works,
confidently creating meals for their budget, diet, health, or social needs.
Watch his “demo reel” for a quick sneak peek at his edu-taining way of teaching.
NBC-17 depends on Chef Todd for great stories!
“One Man’s Stab At Cooking” transformed a total novice cook
“It Was Soup or Clients” chronicles Chef Todd’s popular rise.
The Prospect Profiler interviews Chef Todd on Blog Talk Radio.
The Reluctant Gourmet wanted to know about Chef Todd’s dramatic life change that made him a chef.
He’s a Platinum-Level Author on EzineArticles.com
and contributor on AllExperts.com
Story Ideas and Topics:
1) People have been learning to cook with recipe books and TV shows for years, how do you teach people to cook on the internet?
2) There are a lot of free cooking videos on the internet, what makes WebCookingClasses different?
3) What does it mean to live a “no recipe lifestyle”?
4) What do you mean by “cooking by basic methods”?
5) After graduating from WebCooking Classes, what do people say they can do that they hadn’t before?
6) What are your top 3 tips that you can give our audience that will change their cooking immediately?
General Cooking Questions:
1) What is the biggest challenge for people trying to learn to cook?
2) What is the most often asked question of students learning to cook?
3) I always over-cook my steaks, how can I tell when they’re done?
4) What’s the best recipe book to buy?
5) How can busy families cook dinner quickly and in a healthy fashion?
Oh my, YES! Chef Todd is ready with cooking demonstrations on 35 topics
from Aphrodisiac Foods to Vegetarian Cooking!
Live Cooking Demonstrations:
• 5 Chef Secrets for Creating Amazing Meals at Home
• The Art of Nutritional Cooking – Reducing Salts and Fats in Your Diet
• The Secrets of Cooking Vegetables that Even Your Kids Will Eat.
• Turn Any Liquid into a Flavorful Sauce With Simple Quick Tricks.
• Blazing and Deglazing: Cooking with Wine.
• Beer Cuisine: Cooking with Beer
Learn the secrets of basic saute’ method with “South of France Chicken”
All media interview requests and public appearance proposals should be directed to:
info (at) WebCookingClasses (dot) com